Friday, June 14, 2013

Sketch-O-Rific

A sketch like the one Stephanie has made for us this fortnight is just too much fun for us to stop at one card, so we kept going! Won't you join us?!


Stephanie says, "This week's sketch card started with this glittery snowman 3-D sticker (love the little ball fringe on the end of his scarf).  I went to my scrap paper stash and found three coordinating colors ... and finished with an EAD Designs rub-on (sure wish someone else made vinyl rub-ons like they did) ... easy-peasy."

Lauren's Other Sketch Card

Lauren says, "I heartily concur with regard to the fabulousness of EAD rub-ons, and I miss them on a weekly basis! On the other hand, these Imaginisce ones are pretty adorable, and coordinate perfectly with the snow globe sticker I chose as my focal point. I also used scraps for the banner elements, but mounted them on super-skinny mats of red cardstock to make them pop a little more. My background paper is another oldie-but-goodie: the last little happily hoarded bit of my "Love, Elsie" xmas paper... which still totally makes me smile!" 

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Adorable cards, ladies!

Marie Bingaman said...

ACK!! Stef, I love that snowman! He's gorgeous! And Lauren, that globe is too cute! :)

Rose said...

such fun cards girls :)

Electra said...

I love love love these bright colours!