Friday, November 13, 2015

Candy Kisses

We're still celebrating the foods & drinks of the holidays at Jingle Belles this week.  What delicious paper creation will you make?

Here are our second cards:


Stephanie says, "I love collecting vintage Ideals Magazines because they remind me of my Gran ... she always had the seasonal ones on the coffee table, and I would spend hours looking at the pictures and reading the poems.  This poem reminds me of my Grandma who always let me bake & decorate Christmas Cookies with her.  I scanned a page from a vintage ideals holiday magazine & shrunk it to fit my card base.  I added some holly leaves & berries as an accent."



Lauren says, "I have a shocking true holiday confession this week: I don't actually enjoy *eating* Christmas pudding... but there are sooooooo many cute images out there that I can never resist! :) This one is an Echo Park sticker from a couple of years ago that I was unconsciously hoarding, lol; I've paired it with an Elle's Studio journal card and half a doily that was just fortuitously hanging out in my "offcuts" envelope. I've used the very fab current Retro Sketch (#189) to guide my layout."


Remember you have until 6pm EST on Wednesday November 18th to link-up your foody creation!

1 comment:

Jerrie said...

Both of these cards are so super duper cute and festive!