Friday, January 22, 2016

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree

We're back with more Christmas Tree fun this week ... here's what we created.



Lauren says, "This week I've used scraps of watercolor paper painted with Color Burst pigment powders, teamed with a brand new (to me) Echo Park tiny tree die to make a little winter scene encased in a faux Polaroid. I've also used one of my few remaining holiday Hambly (oh how I miss them!) transparencies to make a clear card base, and the current Sketch Saturday layout (#395), which is particularly fab, imo!"



Stephanie says, "I went hunting through my Christmas papers again and found this Christmas Tree background paper from BasicGrey's 25th & Pine.  I used the layout from Sunday Stamps and added a wrap of ribbon (why did I stop using ribbon).  It came together so quickly, I made a second one that you can see on my blog."

So now it's your turn to pull out the stamps, (rubber or postage, lol!) the stickers, or the pretty papers which contain a Christmas tree, use them to make a lovely new holiday card, and link up here by 6pm (EST) Wednesday,January 27th. Keyword for galleries or Flickr is JB:16:02.

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Such fun (and quick, always an added bonus in my opinion) Christmas makes. I especially love those prestty color burst trees.

Barbara Godden said...

Both cards are fab. I got my tree stamps out and life happened. too many lunches and meetings....so much for retirement. lol. will catch up this week with two

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful cards!